- Skating is entirely at the patrons own risk. The management will not be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred. This includes collision or contact with another skater or individuals on the ice surface, injuries resulting from a fall.
- Skater accepts responsibility for knowing his/her range of ability while on skates. Please ensure your skates are laced and fit properly.
- Do not carry babies or small children on the ice.
- Do not allow children under 3 on the ice at any time.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a guardian and must be at least 18.
- Do not skate at excessive speeds.
- Will not skate under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Will not smoke, eat or drink on the ice.
- Will not use MP3 players, cell phones or any electrical instrument with headphones.
- Will not skate in chains of more than 2 skaters.
- Will not play tag or any such games on the ice.
- Will not sit or climb over the railing.
- Will not enter the ice surface without skates.
- Will abide by all instructions from skate guards and arena staff.
- Skaters will not be given a refund if asked to leave the facility.
- Durban Ice Arena reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Durban Ice Arena is a zero tolerance facility.
Durban Ice Arena Management